Please submit a request using the button on the top of this page to send us a ticket, making sure to choose Parts Replacement as the request type. Try submitting only a single ticket addressing all your issues, as the more tickets we receive, the longer it takes to go through them all. After that we do need to ask you to be patient, as we are deal with a large amount of tickets and it does take time to sort everything out. But rest assured any issues will be resolved.
Make sure to fill out all the required fields carefully and to attach individual photos of all the damaged or faulty components. Please send photos that clearly show the item and the issue with it.
Please see some guidelines below:
Subject: This should include the project name and the issue you have.
Description: List out clearly each issue you have on a separate line.
- Product: Indicate clearly what product you're referring to, including the box name and SKU code. You can find the SKU code on the box/package, right above the barcode.
- Figure: If you have an issue with a character plastic piece, make sure to list its Name and Code. You can find the Code on the bottom of the base.
- Dashboards: Indicate the Name of the character whose dashboard is damaged.
- Cards: Indicate the Type, Character Name, etc, of the card you have an issue with.
- Missing Items: If you have a missing component, look into the rules or back of the box to supply the most accurate name for it.