Normally, when a game is placed in a Kickstarter campaign, the core game is mostly ready to be manufactured. The rules are still being ironed out and most of the optional buys and Kickstarter exclusives have been thought of. On some of the larger campaigns we may have to develop more optional buys and stretch goals, which can delay delivery dates.
Articles in this section
- Kickstarter General Schedule
- What is the status of my pledge?
- Will I have to pay custom fees?
- Why is my game being delayed?
- Can I find all Kickstarter expansions at retail?
- Can I pledge using my Apple ID?
- Kickstarter Terms and Conditions
- Kickstarter Refund Policy
- I missed the Kickstarter. Can I just buy a Kickstarter exclusive?
- What is the maximum amount of pledges I can order?